Ping PeterS: Impress Guide Ch7 ready to copyedit

Peter,
I had a very quick look through your update of Impress Guide Chapter 7
(Spreadsheets, Charts, Other Objects), attached the v3.4 template,
updated the formatting of the table of Mac info, and put the result
into the Feedback folder,
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/impress-guide/feedback-lo3.5/ig-ch7-spreadsheets-charts-objects/view

I think it's ready for copyediting or even publishing as it is, with
copyediting to be done when Hazel has time. Up to you.

--Jean

Hello Jean

Had a quick look.

Made a couple of corrections on the references - wrong format for the characters.

I think it is ready for publishing - YES or NO - send it to the published folder?

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi :slight_smile:
Just put it in the published folder and see how it goes from there.  Jean is ssaying it is ready but people are picking up on my bad habit of constantly writing in disclaimers for everything.  I'm too used to doing IT Support to people whose only problem is user-error.

Hello Jean and Tom

I have placed Chap 07 into the published folders for Impress LO3.5 on both the ODF Authors and Alfresco sites.

If anybody spots any errors, then please let me know.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Thanks, Peter. Later today I will upload that file, along with the Draw Guide chapters that JohnS's done, to the wiki.

--Jean