Jean's travels

I'll be away from Thursday morning (Australian east-coast time) until
late Monday at a conference, so I won't be responding quickly (if at
all) to questions or requests for assistance. Just letting you know so
Tom or Dan or others can help out as needed.

Would be nice to have both compiled books (Getting Started and Writer
Guide) checked by the time I get back. I know Hazel is working her way
through GS (doing her usual superb job), and klaus-jürgen has done
part of the Writer Guide (apparently starting from the end), but the
rest of you can pitch in too -- if you're not already immersed in some
other writing/reviewing/updating. That's a hint, team.

--Jean