Minor changes to template: Appearance of TOC and hyperlinks

Following up on requests, I have tweaked the chapter template a bit,
making the level1 headings in the TOC be in bold, and the hyperlinks
not italic. I did not change the colour of the hyperlinks, however.

The revised template is here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/resources-for-contributers/template-for-v3.4-chapters/view

No doubt there are other tweaks still needed that I have forgotten to do.

--Jean

Hi Jean
There were one or two very minor text errors in this.
I've put a copy in the same folder for you to consider.

As another tweak here you may consider is to the Scenario frame. The template gives a frame with a blue border and blue fill colour. All the examples in the documents I've seen have been black bordered with fill colour 'none' (white).

Regards
John

Very good catch, John. I'd missed that one. As you may guess, the blue border etc was from the original template. I suspect other things like that are still lurking in the template.

--Jean

One thing to consider if we are going to be publishing in ePUB
format. Some of our styles have spaces in them, and Calibre replace the
spaces with 20. So for example, OOoNum 123 Start style
becomes .P-OOoNum2012320Start in the ePUB style sheet. Perhaps
OOoNum123Start, but I'm not sure about OOoNumabcStart.

--Dan

Good point. Several people have suggested a complete overhaul of the names of styles in our books, and I've tentatively put that on my to-do list for LO v4.0... along with making other changes in the template and working more specifically towards ePub and other delivery methods as well as what we do already.

Jean