Query responses

Hi all
Thanks for responses regarding bugs and reporting, and also regarding 'What to do next'.
I'll have a quick go at Draw.
I've not found the file/s you mentioned Jean. As these are going to be 3.4 versions, I'll upload to ODF as for other 3.4 files.
I'll crack on as best I can but it's the Easter weekend here and I've family visiting.
Regards
John

John,
Some files are on Alfresco, but AFAIK nothing has been done with them
other than changing the filenames in preparation for updating.
Therefore, I'm sure it's safe to ignore them and work as usual at
ODFAuthors (starting from the 3.3 files and updating).

I've been unable to find my copy of Martin Fox's work on Chapter 6
(which I think mainly contained comments on what needed to be done),
and his notes on any other changes needed in the book for 3.4. I did
find an exchange of notes from August 2011 with Martin saying we both
would look for his notes, but no follow-up. So...

The only thing I know for sure needs changing is in Chapter 6, where
"Eyedropper" is now "Color Changer" and a series of illustrations (as
well as the text) needs updating.

--Jean