Bugs and errors

Hi
Working through the documentation, having to verify all sorts of things, I find I come across 'Things'. Some of these Things are bugs; the programme doesn't work as it should.
Other Things are things that aren't right; a dialogue containing two identical icons with different functions placed next to each other, or a graphic which doesn't fit the button it overlays.
Bugs I've started to report, but what do we do about these others? Who do we inform about these and where?
Regards
John

Hi :slight_smile:
I don't know if the Design Team could help or if it's all down to bug-reports.  Is anyone here on the Design Mailing List?

I think it's all done through bug reports, although we often mention odd things here on this list first, to see if others among us see the same, or already know of a bug report, or have noticed that its fixed in a later release or developer build, or... I've saved a lot of bug-report effort by doing that.

--Jean