Request for permission of odfauthors.org

Hello, all.
My name is Jihui Choi.
I translated some documents to Korean and uploaded on
authors.openoffice.org few years ago.

Somehow everything has been changed and all documents moved to
odfauthors.org. And I just noticed no one can access to my documents
because they're locked. Therefore I'd like to get some persmission to
publish and manage those documents on odfauthors.org.

My id is jihui_choi and I need permission for korean folder.
Thanks all.

I have created an account for you at ODFAuthors. You should receive an
automated email with login information.

There is a Korean folder under OpenOffice.org, but not for LibreOffice
or Apache OpenOffice. We can set up other folders for you.

--Jean

Thank you for this.
Yes you're right. My documents are for openoffice.org not for libreoffice.
By the way, now everything can see my documents. It hasn't been published
for almost 3 years because of access permission.
It's out of date though, it could make some people happy. thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
Some people seem to be writing documentation for both LO and OOo.  There are some notes somewhere on the wiki to help with rebranding from OOo to LO.