Getting started with LO3.4: Chapter 4: Writer

p.86. Note on changing the default tab stops. Should this be a warning?

p.90. Formatting characters: reference should be Fig 80, not Fig 77. And "only the icons"

p.91. Creating numbered or bulleted lists. Reference should be Fig 79.

p.92. Fig 70 should be Fig 82. Fig 67 should be Fig 83.

p.96.
Method 1. Fig 67 on page 79 should be Fig 83 on page 92.
Method 2. Fig 66 should be Fig 85.

Thanks for catching all of those bad x-refs, which I obviously missed despite catching lots of others. That bug drives me nuts.

Jean