Cross Reference problem in Writer

Hello

I am updating the Impress Guide using LO 3.5.1 and have come across a
problem with the cross reference tool in Writer. I have uploaded a screen
shot showing the problem. The character "F" is missing on the list of
figures.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3870238/CrossReference.png
CrossReference.png

Also, each time I place a cross reference into the Writer document, the
previous cross references are lost and I have to go back and re-insert them.
I am using an iMac with Mac OS 10.7.3 and have not yet tested this with
other operating systems.

Can someone point in the right direction to report this as a bug.

Regards

Peter

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3870238/CrossReference.png

I have run into a variation of that problem on a few occasions. I've
seen it on all platforms and most recently on Mac OS 10.7.3.

Usually, if I close the x-ref dialog, go back to the first figure in
the document, place the cursor just before the figure number (in the
figure caption) and press F9 to refresh the figure number, everything
sorts itself out. Sometimes I have to close and reopen the document.

It's definitely one of those intermittent bugs and probably has a bug
report files, but I don't know the number.

--Jean