Contributors' Guide

I will try to find time to update some chapters of the contributors'
guide. I especially want to add some info on how to deal with the
disappearing pictures problems and other frequently asked questions.

--Jean

It's done and up on ODFAuthors, Alfresco, and the wiki.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/resources-for-contributers/producing-libreoffice-user-guides/view
http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/page/document-details?nodeRef=workspace://SpacesStore/e2d0d8b7-4a76-463f-9d59-dc7d55d30180
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/5/5e/Producing-LO-userguides.odt

Superb !ย  :slight_smile:
Thanks Jean :slight_smile: It's really great to see these guides out there now :slight_smile:

Hi Jean,

It's done and up on ODFAuthors, Alfresco, and the wiki.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/resources-for-contributers/producing-libreoffice-user-guides/view
http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/page/document-details?nodeRef=workspace://SpacesStore/e2d0d8b7-4a76-463f-9d59-dc7d55d30180
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/5/5e/Producing-LO-userguides.odt

Short question about the last sentence of the Contributors' Guide:

"Put a note about it on the teamโ€™s blog, http://libodocs.wordpress.com/."

Is this really usefull? The last listing was from 14. November 2011.

I suppose we should remove that sentence but I am always hopeful that
people will start using the blog as well as doing more writing,
reviewing, and so on. Not that I find time to blog either!

I'm sure there are other bits in that chapter that don't quite fit with reality.

--Jean