Publishing to Wikki

Hello

Must be getting old.

Can somebody send me the link so that I can publish Impress v3.5 Chap 06 to
the Wikki. This chapter is published on ODF Authors and Alfresco.

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

Hello

Must be getting old.

It seems to be a thread of this day that we all get older and more forgetful. We have talked this today in work. :wink:

Can somebody send me the link so that I can publish Impress v3.5 Chap 06 to
the Wikki. This chapter is published on ODF Authors and Alfresco.

Do you mean this link:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Impress_Guide
?

Grüße
k-j

Peter,
Because you will be replacing a file that I uploaded a few days ago,
use this link:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:0506IG35-FormatGraphicObjects.odt

and this one:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:0506IG35-FormatGraphicObjects.pdf

--Jean

Hello Jean and Klaus

I am not experienced in uploading files to the Wikki. Only done this once before and I cannot remember (old age creeping in).

I need to know how to upload a new file to replace the old one.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi Peter,

Hello Jean and Klaus

I am not experienced in uploading files to the Wikki. Only done this once before and I cannot remember (old age creeping in).

I need to know how to upload a new file to replace the old one.

Click one of the links Jean has mentioned.
Login in the Wiki (Right top of the page).
A point "Upload a new version of this file" will appear down the version table (I don't know the exact sentence because mine is in German :wink: ).
Upload the new file.

When you are logged in you can click on the second link too. Then you can upload this file in the same way.

That's it.

Hope it helps.

Thank you Klaus

Easy when you know how.

New versions of Impress Chap 06 now uploaded.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com