Missing Graphics - Again!!!!!!

Hello

Just downloaded from ODF authors site Chap 06 Impress Guide that Hazel put
uploaded on 22 March.

Opened the file on my iMac (Mac OS 10.7.3 and LibreOffice 3.5.1) and nearly
all the graphics went missing as soon as started to make a few corrections.
So, I closed the file and opened my version of the file - same problem even
before I made any changes. The ODT files are in the same directory as the
PNG graphic files.

I have also checked the same files on my Windows 7 laptop (LibreOffice 3.4)
and my test laptop that runs Ubuntu (LibreOffice 3.5.1). Same problem of
graphics missing.

This is the first time it has happened for a few months.

Can someone point me in the right direction to report this re-occurring bug.

Regards

Peter

FWIW, I have not had a problem with disappearing graphics since I
turned off AutoRecovery in Options.

--Jean

Thanks Jean

Turning off Auto Recovery seems to have done the trick. Testing of Windows and Ubuntu versions of LO will take place shortly so watch this space.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com