Impress Chapter 6: formatting graphical objects

I have uploaded a proofed version of this to the LO3.5 feedback folder. Only small changes for consistency or removal of infelicities.

Hello

Just checked this chapter and I have made minor formatting corrections to
correct the layout. Sometimes when deleting or changing a paragraph format
or style, the following paragraph is affected by the changes and this is why
I made minor corrections.

I have uploaded the file into Impress Feedback LO3.5 and also a new version
is on Alfresco.

I think this chapter is now ready to be published.

Regards

Peter

Feel free to replace the copies I put on the wiki and in the Published folder on the ODFAuthors website.

Jean