Introduction

Hi all,

My name is Richard Barnes. I would like to help out and have access to the
Documentation Team web sites. I have previously helped with the OOo docs and
you will find my name on several Calc chapters as an author. I have been
thinking about the lack of documentation for Base and would like to help
with it. I have been thinking of this for months and now I have the time to
give to the project.

I have an Master's degree in Management Information Systems from California
State University, so I know the subject. It's my writing that's always in
need of a good review :wink:

Regards,

Rick Barnes