Placing Chapter 2 on my Alfresco dashboard

Seems to me that it might be better to place the discussion on this
or other Base Chapters in my dashboard. The Document Library contains
the latest version of the particular chapter. The Topics in the
Discussion section can be copied sections of the chapters along with any
comments. This is what I have done following the comments in Mark's
review of the chapter. The topics listed are the ones in which he had
made some comments that need to be addressed and corrected. Others can
add topics if there is something they see that also needs attention.
     This is a little new to me, and I'm not very sure of myself in this
task yet. I think I have made the dashboard public meaning those who
have can sign into Alfresco can also go to my dashboard. Otherwise I
will need to know the name they have used for Alfresco so that I can
send an invitation.

http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/page/site/Dan/discussions-topiclist

--Dan

Looks like I need another id/password to get in there :frowning:

I've mailed the web-people.

Mark Stanton
One small step for mankind...

I've set it up. You should get a private email with initial login info.

Peter Parker?  I thought there was only 1?  but then i saw
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Island
&
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Girl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Woman
and i couldn't find the web people from the b&w Dr Who

Have you stopped taking your medication again Tom?
:wink:

It took me a while, but I've now worked out what you're talking
about. Most chuckliferous...

:slight_smile:
Mark Stanton

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks :slight_smile: Since Jean fixed you up with a login so fast i thought i could
play. I've always thought it odd that web-mistress sounds quite raunchy
whereas web-master doesn't. Nowadays orgs here seem to prefer
"web-designer" as a gender-neutral term. I've not heard of web-people
before (except some vague memory of an amusingly arty William Hartnell's
Dr-Who 3 or 4 parter and, of course, Spiderman ('real' name Peter Parker))