Writer Guide chapter 12

Hi
I've uploaded Writer Guide, Chapter 12, to ODFAuthors and checked it back in.
I've placed a zipped file of all the graphics into the Writer Guide's graphics folder too.

Out of interest, are we still required to do this with the graphics, or has everyone now sorted out their work-arounds for the disappearing graphics files issue?

Regards
John

Hi :slight_smile:
Nicely done :)  We still have no reason to be completely confident about graphics.  A couple of different causes might have been identified btu the problem has been around for nearly a decade so i would not trust it to have magically evaporated so quickly!