Newbie question

Hello,

I'm not clear on where I should go to find items that need to be reviewed.

I've seen references to a drafts folder as well as a review list. I can see the review list on ODFAuthors, but nothing about drafts (after I click on LibreOffice and English). Which one should I use and how do I get there? Also, when a reviewer clicks on something to read it, does that lock it out so that someone else can't work on the same file at the same time?

On a positive note, most of the info I've read so far is very clear. I just read through the Producing LibreOffice User Guides file, and found it very straightforward.

Thanks for your patience.

David Blymire

Under LO, click on English, then on a book name. Then you'll see the folders Drafts, Feedback, Published, and sometimes others.

After you get to the page for an individual file, Checkout is under Actions on the horizontal bar above the file. That marks it as locked.

Jean

I think I answered my own question! I found what I was looking for after reading the instructions a little more closely.

Thanks,
David Blymire

Hi :slight_smile:
If a wiki has become inaccurate then feel free to update it, or if you can make it easier for people to understand, or perhaps add a screen-shot or something.