Writer guide chapter 7

Hi
Writer chapter 7, LO3.4 uploaded to ODFAuthors.
Zipped graphics uploaded to Writer guide graphics folder on ODF.

John

Hi :slight_smile:
Nicely done :)  Which stage is it in?  Does it need proof-reading?  Could a new person do the proof-reading?

Hi Tom
Well, it's been updated from 3.3 to 3.4. Only 1 graphics replacement. Some added content. A couple of queries regarding the Scenario frame as I'm unsure of the formatting for it. The layout is a little questionable, I didn't want to alter stuff I knew too little about. Probably (?) best for someone in the know to deal with it as I'm new to all this stuff too! :-[
Regards

John

John, I will be returning a file containing my edits and updates on top of your edits to Chapter 6 (Intro to styles) later today. I'd like to have you go over my changes, which may include some questions. Then I plan to work on your version of Ch7. I probably have some additions and updates to that one as well. I really like what you've done, with a few minor exceptions.

Tom, because I expect to make further changes to Ch7, I think it would be best for others to wait until I've done that. There are several chapters in Getting Started that really could use someone to go over, and a newcomer could very usefully contribute to them.

Jean

Jean and Tom,

I'll give the Getting Started chapters a look.

David Blymire

I should have added that there are several chapters of the Writer Guide in Drafts that need help and further review. I did a bit but not enough, and I left some notes on things I know need to be done. Anyone is very welcome to work on them, and I would particularly appreciate input from JohnS.

Look in the Review List for both GS and WG chapters.

--Jean

I had a few minor changes in addition to JohnS's, so I have added mine
to his file, accepted his changes, and published the result to the
wiki (ODT and PDF) and the ODFAuthors website. If further amendments
are needed, they can be made during the v3.5 update.

--Jean