ePUB for Getting Started with Base

Jean's working with ePUB with Calibre led me to do some tinkering
of sorts. I have converted the published version of Getting Started with
Base to the ePUB format. It is presently in the Draft folder for the
Getting Started Guide in ODF.
     Step by step: I used Calibre to convert the .odt file to the .epub.
Then I used Sigil to edit the XML of the.epub file. (Calibre recommended
Sigil for this purpose.

     I must admit that it takes some time to do the editing, but I have
not gotten this down to specific steps of find and replace in the XML.
Might help if I made a list of the things to do in this regard.

--Dan