bug in base?

apologies if this is not the correct place to put this.
In the current version (3.5) when I go to connect with an existing MySql
database, I do the normal setup (naming the database, host, port, etc.).
A connection to the server is made. The Base GUI comes up and all of my
MySql databases are listed (and usable) in the "Tables" section. In
previous versions (3.4 anyway) just the database I connected to comes
up. It isn't the biggest of deals but if all the databases are going to
get loaded, what is the point of identifying which database you want to
connect to?

mark