Impress Guide Chs 1-5 published to wiki

In case it gets lost in another thread: Chapters 1-5 of Impress Guide
have now been published to the wiki and the ODFAuthors website.

I removed the comments between Peter and me in some of the draft
chapters and changed the publication date in some cases. In Ch5 I also
replaced the table of Mac info on the Copyright page with an updated
one (slight wording change in column 1 heading and correct -- I hope
-- character styles in other cells). This replacement table should go
into the other chapters as well.

Peter, I did not check Chapter 5 as thoroughly as I had previously
checked the other chapters. Scrolling through it, nothing jumped out
at me as needing attention, so I went with "publish early and often".
I may get back to it later, or Hazel may have a go at it, or it can
just wait until we check it again for v3.5. I did like your
replacement pictures, btw; very nice.

--Jean