PING Andrew Pitonyak re GS with Macros

I made some changes to GS Ch13, Getting Started with Macros (mainly
removing or correcting some broken links), but I may have missed some
changes that could be needed to the other content. Would be good if
you can review what I've done and further amend if necessary.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo3.4/gs3.4-ch13-macros/view

Would also be good if you could go through your two chapters in the
Calc Guide. I haven't done anything to them yet, and AFAIK no one else
has either.

Both are for updates to LO 3.4, but if you want to check LO 3.5 as
well, that would be especially useful.

--Jean

Sorry for the delay.... if the documentation project is in part of the list, then it is filtered to a folder that I do not read everyday.

Do you have links to the other chapters that I should check? I will see if I can have this done in the next few days (but I may have out of town visitors).