Writer Guide 3.4 Ch9, Working with Tables, published

Thanks to John's excellent work, I have now published Writer Guide 3.4
Ch9, Working with Tables, to the wiki. I made a few other minor edits,
mainly to do with formatting.

Moving on now to the chapters on Fields and Forms that John has done.

--Jean

hi!

There is a lot of stuff to read on the site :slight_smile:

Where do you immediate help?
So I can focus on that matter ...
Updating docs to 3.5?

Kind regards

Miroslav Marečić

Hi :slight_smile:
I am not sure where a good "jumping in" place is right now.  Is there a chapter in the ODFAuthors place that you would like to work on?  I'm not sure what stage would be best.  Proof-reading?

If someone could proof-read Dan's work on the Base chapters that would be great.  I'm not sure what is happening with Chapter 2 of the Base Guide.  Does it 'just' need re-branding?