where to start?

Hi!

I wolud like to join doc team.
Where do I start?

Best regards

Miroslav Marečić

Hi :slight_smile:
Lol, that is the 1st typo i have ever seen you make in all those months on the Users List! lol.  Start with getting a login for the ODFAuthors site.  Hopefully Jean or someone can do that for you.  While waiting you might find this page useful although it might be a little out of date already by now
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Team

Welcome in!
Good luck and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile:

will do some reading.

Miroslav Marečić

Hi :slight_smile:
I just noticed you aren't the chap[ from the Users List so sorry for the confusion there.  Still welcome in tho :slight_smile:

Miroslav,
I have just created an account (login) for you on the ODFAuthors site.
You should receive an email with a link to set your password. Welcome!

---Jean

never mind :slight_smile:

Miroslav Marečić

Jean,

Thank you!

I got the mail and created a password.
I will do some browsing and reading for now to get familiarized with sites.
I do not have any experience in technical writing.

Regards

Miroslav Marečić

Hi :slight_smile:
There is soem mention of the Alfresco site but we don't use that at the moment so just ignore anything about that one.

Hi

will ignore that then,

thanks

Miroslav Marečić