Guide translated in Italian

Hi,
     at the following url

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

there are some LibO guides in english. There are some translation of this guides? I can't find any italian translation for any of this guides. There is a italian translation team?

Best regards

Stefano Fraccaro

Hi Stefano,

Hi,
at the following url

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

there are some LibO guides in english. There are some translation of
this guides?

What translations do you mean? There are French, German, Spanish and other translations (in parts) of the guides as you can see on the wiki, e.g.: [1], [2]

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/fr#Documentation_utilisateur_disponible
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/de#Benutzer-Handb.C3.BCcher_f.C3.BCr_LibreOffice-Endanwender

There are many ways for translating the original documentation:
For example the German docu team makes parts of his translation work on the wiki. If you are interested in this way of translating, I can tell you some more details. But of course you need therefor some people.

I can't find any italian translation for any of this
guides. There is a italian translation team?

I don't know but maybe you also ask on the Italian discuss-ml [3].

[3] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#Italian