Greek templates

Hello,

My name is Pantelis Koukousoulas from Chania, Crete, Greece.
A few years ago, we had a small "coding party" here in Chania and
among other things some members of our club (ChaniaLUG) translated
around 40 templates for openoffice (and developed 4 more from scratch)
that were submitted in the openoffice repo for templates.

Fast forward to the future, libreoffice got forked and is now the new
standard, but there seems to be a significant lack in the area of ready-made
templates etc. directly available from libreoffice site.

(Of course openoffice templates can be reused but for a new user this
is a very confusing process)

I read the documentation but I 'm still not sure what is the right process
of submitting/proposing templates for libreoffice (for the site and even for
inclusion in releases / language packs).

It would be great to get those templates into a place where they will be
actually useful instead of in a random mercurial repository as is now the
case.

Thanks in advance,
Pantelis

P.S. the mercurial repository mentioned is:
http://mercurial.freebsdgr.org/mercurial/openoffice-templates

Hi :slight_smile:
The templates website is here
http://templates.libreoffice.org/

I'm not completely sure how to use it either!
Apols and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hehe exactly :slight_smile:
This is the site to download the templates but how do we upload there?

Cheers,
Pantelis

The templates website is here
http://templates.libreoffice.org/

I'm not completely sure how to use it either!
Apols and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hehe exactly :slight_smile:
This is the site to download the templates but how do we upload there?

Go to templates.libreoffice.org. Click to Templates in the top row,
where you have Home, Templates and Extensions. Then click to Submit
your template at the right side. You can register, and off you go!

Cheers,
Andras

Yes, it seems now there is a big "submit your template" button!
Great and sorry for the noise :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Pantelis