Writer Guide Ch4, Formatting Pages

John,
I've accepted your changes, except for one. You spotted an important
problem with the section on formatting and inserting landscape pages,
but your diagnosis of the actual problem was incorrect. When that
section was written, long ago, OOo did not have a built-in page style
named "Landscape", so users needed to create one if they wanted a
style with that name. Now that there is a built-in style with that
name, the "create a new style" part of the instructions isn't needed.
Users can just format the style to their liking. So I revised the
section accordingly. (There probably has been a "Landscape" page style
for some time, but no one ever noticed the problem with that section
of the chapter before.)

Here is my iteration:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide/feedback-lo3.4/wg3.4-ch4-formatting-pages-rev/view

I have marked several figures (at least 4) that need to be replaced by
you or someone.

--Jean

Hi Jean
I've replaced the indicated figures plus one other (Fig34). I've also left a comment in another area for you to consider.

John S (Now we have a John C) :slight_smile:

Many thanks, John, especially for catching things I missed or goofed.

The chapter is now published on the wiki and the ODFAuthors website.

--Jean