Writer guide chapter 9

The Writer Guide Chapter 9-Working with tables, has been uploaded to ODFAuthors Writer Guide Feedback folder.
The zipped graphics for the chapter are uploaded to the Chapters' Graphics folder in the Writer Guide.

John

Hi :slight_smile:
There is a fairly advanced question about that in the Users List right now.  Is anyone able to proof-read it?  Is that the next stage?  Can we upload it to the wiki yet?  I can upload if it's ready and if i can work out ODFAuthors.

Hi
It's essential that someone competent checks on it before it goes anywhere I'm afraid.
I don't have the background of writing/editing that most contributors have.
John

Hi :slight_smile:
Don't worry.  The question got answered already.  The documentation process deliberately separates the detailed work from the proof-reading so that someone competent does check every document at some stage.  Sometimes that might be before you make sure the wording is adequately good English and the other things you personally do.  It is very much a team effort, you are not alone even if it feels that way.

Also don't forget that some of us are on the users list and encourage the wider community to use the guides from the wiki so we would hear complaints (or humorous nudges) fairly quickly and before they reach the official page and the Lulu book-store.

So, don't worry and feel free to flag things up on-list if you want input from a few people or are really uncertain about something.  It does seem that you are doing fine as no-one has had any grumbles about your work yet!