please help

res. sir/madam,
                i would like to know how to use setValue function(i.e. to set cell
value using macro).which is not included in help pdf file(LibreOffice 3Calc Guide).
please help.

regards,

marathe

Hi :slight_smile:
The best place to ask questions is the Users List so i have forwarded your email to them.

It seems that you have not subscribed to any of the lists yet so your emails get stuck in a queue waiting for a moderator to approve them before they can be sent to the list.  It also means you are unlikely to receive answers directly so i have used "Reply to all" to try to CC this message to you.

There might be more recently updated documentation at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
The guides for the 3.4.x branch might contain more than the ones at the official site (at the moment).  I think the official site is waiting for more of the 3.4.x chapters to be completed before upgrading.

Sorry i don't know the actual answer!  I hope this message helps sort out a few other things though!
Good luck and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: