introducing myslef

Dear all,
This is just a brief word to introduce myself. My names are Evans Ikua,
from Nairobi, Kenya. I have been an Open Source Evangelist for over 8 years
now and am involved in FOSS advocacy in Kenya where am the Chairman of the
Linux Professional Association of Kenya. I am also involved in FOSS
capacity building and community development initiatives across Africa
working with FOSSFA (the FOSS Foundation for Africa). Since last year, I am
the Master Affiliate for the LPI in East Africa.

I have been involved in developing documentation for LPI Certification
under the ict@innovation programme as the Lead Editor. For more information
on this programme, please see the programme website here:
http://www.ict-innovation.fossfa.net/

I am very interested to participate in the LibreOffice activities,
especially in marketing and Documentation since that is where I know I can
play an effective role. I am therefore happy to be in this community and
will do my best to play an active role and move FOSS forward. I believe
LibreOffice has a very important role to play in the adoption of FOSS.

Thanks for the time and I look forward to fruitful engagements.

Evans

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome in!  People are currently using the ODFAuthors website to store chapters at the various stages towards completion.