Ping Peter: Impress Guide Chapters 1 through 4

I have put Chs 1-4 in Feedback,
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/impress-guide/feedback-lo3.4

I can't recall for sure, but I think Chapter 1 was ready to publish.

Chapters 2 includes Hazel's edits. She had sent the file to me after
her problem with the disappearing images. I have restored the images.
I think this chapter is now ready to publish.

Chapters 3 and 4 have comments, suggestions, and some edits by me
(with change tracking on) in them. I didn't go through them in great
detail, but it looks like you have made some significant improvements.
Thanks!

I am now looking at Getting Started with Impress.

--Jean

Hello Jean

Impress Guide
Chap 01 was published. I have a copy dated 28 Dec 2011, but not sure if it is the one that was published.
Chap 02 I think I still have to have a look after Hazel did the proof of this chapter. The copy on my iMac is dated 31 Dec 2011. Can you send me a copy of Hazel's work so I can check if everything is OK.
Chap 03 and 04 I have downloaded and will look at them later this week.

I have also downloaded GS Chap 06 and will check this week.

Regards

Peter

Hello Jean

Impress Guide
Chap 01 was published. I have a copy dated 28 Dec 2011, but not sure if it is the one that was published.

The latest, as far as I know, is the one I put into Feedback. You or I can promote it to published. "Promote", in this case, means move it to the Published folder and put it on the wiki.

Chap 02 I think I still have to have a look after Hazel did the proof of this chapter. The copy on my iMac is dated 31 Dec 2011. Can you send me a copy of Hazel's work so I can check if everything is OK.

It's the one in Feedback along with the other chapters. I made a few minor changes in addition to hers.

You or I can promote it to published. "Promote", in this case, means
move it to the Published folder and put it on the wiki.

I should add that "promoting" a file to Published also includes
removing the initials and date from the draft filename to give the
final filename.

--Jean