On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 19:25, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

Please feel free to send me all your files that can be uploaded: if I
can rebuild the problematic folders then I think it's maybe better to
do that than to simply rollback to an earlier backup. What do you guys
think about that?

Depends on the number of files that need to be restored. I'll check tomorrow when I get home and
let you know what I think one way or the other.

--Jean

I just now got an internet connection and checked. There were *many*
older (i.e., not new or recently changed) files in most of the Drafts
folders, almost all of which are now empty. I'm not sure, but I think
some of the empty Proofing folders may have had items in them as well.

IMO rolling back to a recent backup will be a lot less hassle and a
lot less likely to result in uploading the wrong files from what we
have on our home machines -- or copying ones from the Published v3.3
folders into the Drafts folders, which is the way we populated the
Drafts folders in the first place... before we've done further work.
After restoring from the backup, then we can re-upload those few files
that are newer.