On 31/12/2011, at 14:40, David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz> wrote:
OK, I've been surveying the repository, and the folders with which
there appears to be a problem are as follows:

Repository> English> Documentation> Impress Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Impress Guide> Proofing
Repository> English> Documentation> Base Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Calc Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Getting Started Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Writer Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Writer Guide> Published
Repository> Español> Guía de primeros pasos> 0 Documentos originales
Repository> Español> Guía de primeros pasos>1 Pendientes de traducir

[snip]

I'm *suspecting* that the affected folders may have been uploaded into
while the upgrade was being done... I've noticed that stuff
uploaded/updated before and after Dec 29/Dec 30 *seems* to be intact.
Am I correct about that?

I'm fairly sure you are wrong about that. AFAIK, nothing new or changed was done to several of
those folders, but I won't be able to check them until tomorrow. And, of course, I could be unaware
of things others have done in addition to Hazel and Peter.

During the last minor upgrade (3.2 to 3.4), there was no problem. It
is true that this is a more-major upgrade (3.4 to 4.0), but I'm not
currently aware of any radical changes in Alfresco that would make an
Alfresco upgrade hazardous.

Apparently I missed the note in which we were advised in advance of the timing of this upgrade, so
we could avoid up- or downloading files during the work.