Hi,

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM, David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz> wrote:
Hi Peter,

I am looking into this. I'll post back with news in 12 hours or so.
Again, sorry for this inconvenience...

OK, I've been surveying the repository, and the folders with which
there appears to be a problem are as follows:

Repository> English> Documentation> Impress Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Impress Guide> Proofing
Repository> English> Documentation> Base Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Calc Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Getting Started Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Writer Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Writer Guide> Published
Repository> Español> Guía de primeros pasos> 0 Documentos originales
Repository> Español> Guía de primeros pasos>1 Pendientes de traducir

I don't expect to have more news for you before Monday, but this will
be checked out on Monday.

For the moment, if someone feels like it, they could re-upload any
missing content into a folder called "Drafts Restored" in each of the
said book folders, structured as before...

I'm *suspecting* that the affected folders may have been uploaded into
while the upgrade was being done... I've noticed that stuff
uploaded/updated before and after Dec 29/Dec 30 *seems* to be intact.
Am I correct about that?

During the last minor upgrade (3.2 to 3.4), there was no problem. It
is true that this is a more-major upgrade (3.4 to 4.0), but I'm not
currently aware of any radical changes in Alfresco that would make an
Alfresco upgrade hazardous.

Any further information from anyone? Otherwise, there will be more
news on Monday...

Happy New Year to those of you that celebrate it.