On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:08:55 +1000
Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

On 28/12/2011, at 22:39, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi all,

The German documentation group has finished an update of the German Math Guide "Kapitel 01 -
Handbuch" with adaption to LibreOffice 3.4 and some new content. Perhaps you like to take over
some parts to English.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/de#Handbuch_f.C3.BCr_Math_.28Formeleditor.29

Kind regards
Regina

Thank you! Much appreciated. I hope Martin Fox or someone can translate the new or changed parts
for us. My German isn't good enough for translating.

I might be able to help with this, though I don't know much about mathematics. I don't speak German
myself but I grew up in a German-speaking household.
--
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com>