Hello David

I am updating the Impress Guide and was using the draft versions of chapters that were placed in
the Repository > English > Documentation > Impress Guide > Drafts. Yesterday, 29 Dec, all the
documents were there and this was before the upgrade to Alfresco as I still had the old green
colour scheme when I logged in.

This morning, 30 Dec, I logged in to Alfresco to upload a new draft version of Chapter 3 and was
greeted by the new black colour scheme. I went to the drafts folder to upload this new version and
found the drafts folder empty. It should have contained all the draft versions of the chapters for
the Impress Guide with the exception of chapter 1 (published) and chapter 2 (being proofed). This
drafts folder would have also indicated the locked chapters that I have already downloaded for
updating which are chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6.

I have not tried uploading any files because the drafts folder is empty and may upset the version
numbering of the chapters.

In my opinion, it seems to me the links to all the files have been broken when the upgrade was
carried out.

Hope this helps solving the problem.

Regards

Peter Schofield