Hi guys,

Sorry, I have been really busy recently but, as Jean mentioned, direct
mail about problems like this is the fast way to get to me.

Alfresco has been upgraded to Alfresco 4. The upgrade is finished,
barring some tweaks to the site's theming. The principle reason for
doing the upgrade was that file uploads are much more robust in this
version of Alfresco, whether single-file uploads or multiple. Alfresco
is also running on its own server now (I already mentioned this
recently).

Now, theoretically, there should have been no data loss. "If any of
the repo is there, it should all be there", so to speak.

Please could you give more details about exactly what files appear to
have got lost? I will then check the problem out. Please could you
also tell me when they were uploaded?

You should be able to upload files with no problem now (much better
than before), and all work on the site is now finished (until I get
around to those theming tweaks in January).

In any case, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience...