I have just logged into the Repository on Alfresco and found a serious
problem.

I went English > Documentation > Impress Guide to upload a new draft version
and found that the draft folder was empty.

Where have all the draft documents gone? I have checked a couple of other
guides and they have the same problem.

Can someone fix this URGENTLY.

Another change also, which made me wonder what has happened, is that the
colour has changed from green to black.

Has anybody else fouond this problem?

Regards

Peter Schofield