Impress Guide Chapter 2

I have locked and downloaded this. I am going to keep an unzipped copy to hand so that I will have independent access to the graphics if LO decides to misbehave.

Hello Hazel and Jean

You will notice that I have changed in the text for any boxes selected from
"green selection handles" to "colored selection handles". The reason for
this is that on my systems, selection handles are not green, but turquoise.
We cannot control user systems, so it is best to use the more neutral term
of "colored" (please note I have used the American spelling).

Regards

Peter

I think they were changed from green to blue awhile ago in the program but the references in the text didn't get changed. But I agree that 'colored' is a better term. Good catch.

--Jean