Public Discussion for Version 4.0 of the CC Licenses Underway

This may be of interest to some of you, since our user guides are under a Creative Commons license. --Jean

Hi :slight_smile:
Interesting that they ask for donations once a year rather than all year.  The LO marketing team has been discussing doing something like that too but choosing around April time as it's the end of the financial year for a lot of corporate organisations globally (apparently.  I know it's true in England but i thought that was a quirk)