I just tidied the wiki page a little
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
There have been a lot of updates recently so congrats and many thanks to everyone for all that! :)

The Brazilians have been working hard translating too.  I cheekily tidied their page
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br/Tradução
and added the long-awaited start of publishing the Base Guide.  Good work there too!

I think it would be great to finish the 3.4.x guides as you seem to have a lot of momentum there
and you are all overcoming the largest hurdles there.  The 3.5.x branch users can probably cope
with the relatively minor differences.  I'm still on 3.3.2 on most machines and i think a lot of
other people are around there too.

Good work, congrats, many thanks to all (especially to Jean) and regards from
Tom :)