Hello,

Following link was brought to my attention and I think it is worth reading.

http://www.infoworld.com/d/application-development/apache-forges-ahead-openofficeorg-suite-182193

Therefore I think all available forces should concentrate in developing documentation for LibreOffice 3.5, but of course everybody is free to contribute to whatever project she/he wishes to do. For your information: the Dutch speaking community is working hard to translate your very useful guides. 3 chapters are published and 5 others are nearing completion.

Best regards

--
Leo Moons
LibreOffice/nl

Nous sommes condamnés à être libres

-----
Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
Versie: 2012.0.1901 / Virusdatabase: 2109/4696 - datum van uitgifte: 12/22/11