Nothing to do with documentation really.  Sorry for the spam!

People in the documentation team might be better suited, more responsible and more knowledgeable
about topics that the students need to find out about.

If someone from the documentation team does take part they might be able to recruit some more
people into the team.  People with essay-writing skills that are keen to avoid doing homework might
get hooked into something like this.