Peter,
Thanks for this and for Chapter 3 from yesterday. It's great to see
someone moving right along with the updates. I'll try to look these
over quickly and move them on to Proofing.

At what point do you plan to do the Getting Started with Impress
chapter? I still have ambitions to publish the Getting Started book by
year's end, though that may not be a very realistic goal at this
point.

--Jean