I'm beginning to think that linking might be a better option for my newsletter at work too.  One of
the major problems with Word was that the file got so large it would crash the older machines.

So many logos ready to be printed to billboards.  2 nicely coloured lines per-page stored as jpg in
millions of colours now reduced to 1 pixel gifs of about 8bits of colour and now placed in the
header & footer to save repeating.  Photos ready to be printed as large posters but shown about
thumbnail size now reduced to palm-size and shown as thumbnails.  Looks exactly the same.  You guys
rock as most of those ideas were from advice given in here.
Many thanks and regards from
Tom :)