On dinsdag 20 december 2011 20:44:13 Jean Weber wrote:
Tom, in our docs all the images are embedded (unless someone forgets). The
images that Peter and others have been providing are in addition to the
ones embedded in the docs.

What you describe is a different issue from the embedded images going
missing.

I have that problem too about images going missing which are embedded, I see
them when I start editing the odt file that I receive, but later they are
vanished. After saving the edited file, that file is much shorter than the
original one, so they are removed from the odt file. This is an issue I have
for several years now, always hoping that the bug is fixed in the next
release. Currently using LibreOffice 3.4.4.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf