I find that if graphics are not stored locally and in the same folder that the document is in then
the graphics do sometimes go missing.  Sometimes it gives me a frame containing an error message
saying "broken image" or something like that.  It tends to happen more on older and lower spec
machines.  I don't have a fancy netbook or something new and low spec to test on.  I'm also not
sure if the problem is just on Doc or Odt too.  Pdf seems immune.

It is not a problem for me as it forces me onto the nicer machines when i have to do the newsletter
but i was wondering if that has been some of the intermittent problem some people have been having
with images lately?