I have been using the Calc guide as shown at address below:

http://lia.deis.unibo.it/Courses/InfoGrafica1112/materiale/laboratorio/mat_es04/CalcGuide.pdf

Great effort but I have one suggestion: on top of page 228 it states in relation to Pivot Tables,
"Unfortunately, Calc does not allow you to use the same data field multiple times." This is not
correct. The example given creates three identical series then loads one in to perform a sum,
another one to perform a minimum and the third to do maximum. All can be done with just the one
series.See attached screen capture, all the user needs to do is hold done the CTRL key and he/she
can select, for example, sum, min, max and the Pivot Table wil show all three. This is a massive
time saver and I think it should be mentioned here. Took me literally years to find out about it.