On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 03:24, Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 06:12:54 +1000
Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

I put the "Getting Started with Calc" file on ODFAuthors yesterday,
but my note to the list probably got buried in all the other notes.
Here's the link:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo3.4/ch5-gs-with-calc/view

Downloaded 1.21 MB. This is a completely normal file! All graphics in place, even when saved and
reloaded. The problem definitely lies with Al Fresco.

Do you want me to proofread it now?
--
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com>

Assuming it behaves itself enough for you to do so (I note the "Oops"
in your next post), yes please proof it.