I just started to edit Getting Started with Calc when I noticed that the list of graphics in the
Navigator was dancing about in an odd way. When it stabilised, guess what? The graphics had
disappeared.

I quickly copied the original file to a safe place and saved the file that was in Writer. It still
had the same size and when I reloaded it, the graphics were back.

There's no logic to this!
--
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com>