On 12/17/2011 01:43 AM, Jean Weber wrote:
Gabriel,

I have edited your revisions and put a copy with my commentary and
recorded changes back into the Calc Drafts folder so you can see what
I did. I also made a clean copy (accepting all the changes) and put it
into the Proofing folder.

Good job. Many of my edits were things you were unlikely to know
about, but which caught my eye as I was going through the file.

--Jean

Thank you Jean, I've already downloaded the draft and reviewed the changes, so feel free to delete it from Alfresco.
I like the changes you made to "copy/ moving sheets".
As soon as I get some more screenshots, I will revisit this chapter (and the getting started guide) to replace the Windows pics.

BTW, I also downloaded the two files you placed in OO site and both have all the pictures in place. However, I never experienced the missing-pics issue with Alfresco, so I don't think my test counts.

--
Gabriel